Our client in Macquarie Park is looking for a Front End Developer will minimum of 2 years experience to manage website updates, coding iDetailers, eDMs & recommending broader UX/UI/website development.
The developer will work directly in Salesforce to build & test new templates or develop & optimise existing templates for marketing eDMS.
For iDetailers & sales eDMs, the developer will work with a project manager to build, test & deploy these projects into Veeva.
Website updates and page builds using existing templates will be mainly within ePublish, with occasional work across other CMS.
The role would be suited to someone who is comfortable working in a corporate environment, managing a variety of projects at one time & who is meticulous with their work.
Working as part of a wider onsite team, you will working closely with the Digital Account Director, Senior Designer & Project Manager to deliver these projects.
- Managing daily updates to the website
- Build reusable responsive code for libraries & future use
- Regular iDetailer & eDM coding & testing, packaged to upload in Salesforce & Veeva
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Working closely with the Digital AD to advise on best practice UX/UI & website development
- Attend client briefings, brainstorms & contribute ideas
- Experience working across a variety of CMS
- Comfortable to edit PHP
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to crop, resize, or adjust an image
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues & ways to work around them
- Experience working with designers & converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding of security & data protection
- Experience in Veeva & Salesforce is desirable
If you’re already registered with Swoop, please send us your availability & quote this job code: WD1810MP via email.
If you’re not yet registered with Swoop but are interested, please quote this job code: WD1810MP & APPLY NOW.