ALL WORK IS ONSITE WITH OUR CLIENTS
AT YOUR SERVICE
If you’re craving freelance & temp contracts or perhaps a new permanent position, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ll match your talent with roles so tasty you could sink your teeth into them.
- Simply apply via this page to let us know a little bit about yourself & what you’re looking for. Be sure to include your CV & work examples.
- One of our Talent Managers with relative industry experience to you will be touch within the next week or so.
- Next, we’ll then arrange to catch up with you at our office for a meeting which takes about an hour & includes a practical exercise relevant to your skillset.
- After that, we’ll get busy connecting you with the best agencies & brands in town.
We’re pretty easy going & get along with everyone, however our favourite clients include Advertising Agencies, Digital & Design Studios, Film & TV Promo Departments, Financial Institutions, Healthcare & Insurance Firms, Marketing & Communications Groups, PR Agencies, Publishing & Print Houses, Retail, Sales & Events Teams, Property & Construction Companies & Customer Service & Call Centres.
The Tip Jar
Your CV is what’ll get you through the door (or not), make it a treat for the reader to get to know you when you’re not around...
- Include as many roles & dates as possible...
- But keep it, short & sweet
- Pay attention to detail, our clients will
- Always use spell check!
- pdf or docx files only, no online profiles
- Update your CV at least once a year
- For a head start, download our CV template
Your portfolio/showreel is our client’s first impression of your creative ability. It needs to professionally represent you...
- Give us plenty of examples to work with
- Show your strengths, range & versatility
- Detail your role in each project where possible
- College & personal work is only OK for juniors!
- Don’t over design it, let your work be the hero
- pdf or mov files only, no online profiles
- Landscape format is optimal
- Update your portfolio/showreel at least once a year
- To get you started, our portfolio templates may help:
- CS4 InDesign portfolio template
- CC InDesign portfolio template
Your placements will hopefully be made a little easier & more frequent with these handy tips...
- Keep in touch & regularly email us your availability
- If you need directions or parking, see Google Maps
- To get there in a safe & timely manner, try Trip Planner
- The best dress code is almost always smart casual
- Always be on time, never late & never too early
- Call us ASAP if you’re sick or unavoidably running late
- Camera phones are a great makeshift timesheet scanner
Please read & fill out your timesheet carefully to avoid any payment issues.