ALL WORK IS ONSITE WITH OUR CLIENTS
AT YOUR SERVICE
If you’re craving the endless possibilities of freelance, temp & casual placements, contracts or perhaps a new permanent position, then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ll match your tremendous talent with roles so tasty you could sink your teeth into them.
Simply apply here & let us know a little bit about you, what you do & what you’re looking for. Be sure to include your CV & any relevant work examples.
One of our Talent Managers with industry experience that relates to your main working position will then assess your application.
If you’re successful, we’ll call you to arrange an interview (Please be patient if you don’t hear from us right away, we contact all applicants successful or not).
Our interviews take about an hour & include a practical exercise which is relevant to your skill set. Then, once you’re registered, we’ll get busy trying to place you onsite with the best agencies & brands in town.
We cater for print, digital, online, production, conceptual, managerial, editorial, broadcast, financial, administrative, support based roles & everything in between... Are you an Account Director, Account Manager, Admin / Office Assistant, Art Director, Bookkeeper, Copywriter, Creative Director, Client Services Exec, Customer Service, Data Entry Clerk, Design Director, Digital Designer, Finished Artist, Mac Op, Graphic Designer / Artworker, 3D / Digital / Freehand / Storyboard Illustrator, Marketing Executive, Motion Animator / Designer / Editor, PR Executive, Producer, Production / Project / Studio / Traffic Manager, Retoucher, Strategist, Subeditor, Proofreader, UI / UX Designer, Web Architect, Web Designer & Fullstack / Frontend / Backend Web Developer?
We’re pretty easy going & get along with everyone, however some of our favourite clients are Advertising Agencies, Digital & Design Studios, Film & TV Promo Departments, Financial Institutions, Healthcare & Insurance Firms, Marketing & Communication Groups, PR Agencies, Publishing & Print Houses, Retail, Sales & Events Teams, Property & Construction Companies & Customer Service & Call Centres.
The Tip Jar
Your CV is what’ll get you through the door (or not), make it a treat for the reader to get to know you in your own words, when you’re not around...
- Include as many roles & dates as possible...
- But keep it, short, sweet & easily digestible
- Pay attention to detail, our clients will
- Always use spell check!
- Send us files only, we don’t use online profiles
- Update your CV at least once a year
- To get you started, download our CV template
Your portfolio is our client’s first impression of your creative ability. It needs to be concise, descriptive & speak for itself...
- Give us plenty of examples to work with, 8 pages +
- Show your range & versatility
- Detail your role in each project
- College & personal work is only OK for juniors!
- Don’t over design, let your work be the hero
- .pdf files only, we don’t use online profiles
- Landscape format displays much better than portrait
- Update your portfolio at least once a year
- To get you started, our portfolio templates may help:
- CS4 InDesign portfolio template
- CC InDesign portfolio template
Your placements will hopefully be made a little easier & more frequent with these handy tips...
- Keep in touch & regularly email us your availability
- If you need directions or parking, see Google Maps
- To get there in a safe & timely manner, try Trip Planner
- Best dress code is usually, always business casual
- Always be on time, never late or too early
- Call us ASAP if you’re sick or running late
- Your phone camera makes a great timesheet scanner
Please read & fill out your timesheet carefully to avoid any payment issues.