Let us know what you’re looking for
If you’re after freelance contracts or perhaps a new permanent position you’ve come to the right place. Please let us know a little bit about yourself & what you do by applying below or look for more specific opportunities on our jobs page.
Simply apply via this page to let us know a little bit about yourself & what you’re looking for. Be sure to include your CV & any work examples.
One of our Talent Managers with relative industry experience to you will be touch asap (usually within a week, depending on workload).
Next, we’ll arrange to catch up with you at The Swoop Inn for a meeting which takes about an hour & includes a practical exercise relevant to your skillset.
After that, we’ll get busy connecting you with the best agencies & brands in town.
We’re pretty easy going & get along with everyone, however our favourite clients include Advertising Agencies, Digital & Design Studios, Film & TV Promo Depts, Financial, Healthcare & Insurance Firms, Marketing & Communications Groups, PR Agencies, Publishing & Print Houses, Retail, Sales & Events Teams, Property, Real Estate & Construction Companies, Customer Service & Call Centres.
The Tip Jar
YOUR CV will get you one foot in the door (or not), make it a treat for the reader to get to know you when you’re not around to promote yourself...
- Include as many roles & dates as possible
- But still keep it short & sweet
- Pay attention to detail, our clients will
- Always use spell check!
- .pdf or .docx files only, no online profiles
- Update your CV at least once a year
- To get started, here's our CV template
YOUR PORTFOLIO is our client’s first impression of your creative ability. It needs to represent you clearly & professionally...
- Give us plenty of examples to work with
- Show your strengths, range & versatility
- Detail your role in each project
- College work is only OK for juniors!
- Don’t over design it, your work’s the hero
- .pdf or .mov files only, no online profiles
- Landscape format is optimal
- Update your work at least once a year
- To get started, try these templates:
CS4 folio template / CC folio template
YOUR ASSIGNMENTS will run a little smoother & be booked more frequently if you follow these handy tips...
- Regularly email us your availability
- Use Google Maps for directions & parking
- To be safe & timely, use Trip Planner
- Almost always, best dress is smart casual
- Be on time, never late or too early
- Call us ASAP if you’re sick or late
- Mobiles make great timesheet scanners
Please read & fill out your timesheet carefully to avoid any payment issues.