THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE…
If you’re after freelance contracts or perhaps a new permanent position you’ve come to the right place. Please let us know a little bit about yourself & what you do by applying below or look for more specific opportunities on our jobs page.
Simply email us your CV & work examples with the following info:
- Are you interested in freelance, permanent or both?
- What’s your primary position & level?
- Where are you based?
- Are you a permanent Australian resident or do you have a visa?
PLEASE NOTE that freelance work is onsite during business hours.
Please remember to complete your timesheet in full.
Simply apply via the email link on this page with the info requested & if successful, one of our Talent Managers with industry experience relative to you will be in touch asap (usually within 1 to 2 weeks).
We’re pretty easy going & get along with everyone, however our favourite clients include Advertising Agencies, Digital & Print Design Studios, TV Promo Depts & Marketing, PR & Communications Groups. We also enjoy working with Corporate & Retail Fashion, Healthcare, Finance, Publishing, Sales, Events, Property & Real Estate brands.
The Tip Jar
YOUR CV will get you one foot in the door (or not), make it a treat for the reader to get to know you when you’re not around to promote yourself...
- Include as many roles & dates as possible
- But still keep it short & sweet
- Pay attention to detail, our clients will
- Always use spell check!
- Update your CV at least once a year
- To get started, here's our CV template
YOUR PORTFOLIO is our client’s first impression of your creative ability. It needs to represent you clearly & professionally...
- Give plenty of varied examples
- Show your strengths, range & versatility
- Detail your role in each project
- College work is only OK for juniors!
- Don’t over design, let your work be the hero
- Update your work at least once a year
- To get started, try these templates:
CS4 folio template / CC folio template
YOUR ASSIGNMENTS will run a little smoother & more frequently if you follow these handy tips...
- Regularly email us your availability
- Use Google Maps for directions & parking
- To be safe & timely, use Trip Planner
- Almost always, best dress is smart casual
- Be on time, never late or too early
- Call us ASAP if you’re sick or late
- Mobiles make great timesheet scanners